- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Trial version
- Latest version:
- Trial 14.0.4899 01/04/14
- Last month's downloads:
- 101.7 MB
- more programs (3)
Versions of SketchUp
|SketchUp Trial 14.0.4899 01/04/14||Trial version||English||Download|
|Google SketchUp Trial 6 19/06/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading models with invalid match photo images.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening models containing images with certain Exif data on them.
- Fixed an issue where certain models with large textures and nicer transparency could become unusable after toggling x-ray mode off and on.
- Fixed an issue where SketchUp could appear to hang after switching between a scene with no transparency and one with nicer transparency.
- Fixed the Layers toolbar to perform a case-insensitive sort when sorting layers.
- Fixed an issue where 64-bit 4 x 16-bit RGBA alpha images displayed opaque.
- Fixed an issue where artifacts could be seen when holding down the left mouse button and moving the mouse rapidly with the Select tool active.
- Fixed an issue where drag selection did not always work properly after doing a triple-click select.
- Changed the units display of areas and volumes to now follow ISO conventions - e.g., we now display 100 mm2 vs 100 Millimeters2
- Added better error reporting when entering the wrong type of license to SketchUp.
- Changed the Text tool to report the xyz coordinate location when adding text to construction points.
- Windows: fixed a common crash that could occur when opening certain models with large images on XP.
- Windows: fixed an issue where thumbnail images in the Component Options dialog did not display for standard, non-admin users.
- Windows: fixed an issue where cancelling from saving a file with the "File > Save As" menu resulted in a failure to prompt you to save unfinished work.
- Windows: fixed an issue where material (*.skm) files saved on Windows would not display material thumbnails on the Mac.
- Mac: fixed an issue where in model materials were not visible until opening or creating a model.
- Mac: fixed an issue where the Layers toolbar did not change the current layer.
- Mac: fixed Photo Textures to accurately grab textures on Retina displays.
Review last updated: 01/04/14
- Makes 3D drawing much easier
- Lots of tips and hints
- User friendly
- Upload your creations to Google Earth
- Integrated with Google Maps
- Lacks advanced features of major CAD apps
- No export to CAD format in free version
Softonic - Top Downloads
Questions and answers SketchUp
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for SketchUp
Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws.